Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
CooperVision® Proclear® 1 Day
The performance of a hydrogel. The benefits of a daily.
AT A GLANCE
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Maintain oxygen flow to help keep your eyes clear and white
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Nearsighted or Farsighted Vision
Do you find you have gritty, red eyes when wearing contacts? Changing your contact lenses often may help you get rid of proteins and allergens before they have time to build up on your lenses.
Give your eyes what they’re asking for by providing them with a fresh, new pair of CooperVision Proclear® 1 day contacts every day. They’ll thank you.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear 1 day contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”
Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses
Bausch + Lomb PureVision contact lenses are the first lenses made using our unique AerGel material, delivering exceptional vision, with outstanding comfort and health.
With PureVision lenses you’ll experience life with visual clarity and comfort that fits the demands of your lifestyle.
AerGel makes PureVision lenses exceptionally healthy. They allow natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, and resist protein buildup – your eyes stay comfortable all day long and well into the night.
Key Features & Benefits
- Exceptional vision with high-definition aspheric optical design
- Designed to provide 30 days of excellent vision and comfort – easy to remember to replace them once a month
- Comfort-enhancing AerGel material repels debris and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen for healthy, white eyes